• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Johnson and His followers

I was heading up Hwy 10 into Big Lake the other afternoon, and alongside me was a Matt Johnson impersonator.

This fella was driving an extended cab 4x4 Chev S-10, had a depth bomb hanging from the rear view mirror, was gruff in his shaving habits, and wore a baseball cap.

And he actually ALMOST looked like Matt himself.

Yeah, ALMOST.

But the S-10 was Blue, and this fella wasn't into drag racing....No FISHING MINNESOTA stickers, but I have a feeling this guy is a member of this site eh'?

And by the way, Who is AMBER? Did I miss something? Did you catch her on a hussie jerk?

Man have I missed alot. I should get on here more.

I have become more of a reader then a poster, and I have become more of a breeze speed reader then a reader.

I still love this forum, it provides fast and up to date info, and helps alot of people.... but really Matt, how about a shave?

Did you remember your beach ball?

It's time to splash around!

Oh, fishing? I was out last weekend, fish were in 6 feet with many bluegills mixed in, water was 57 degrees, and the green weed break was the area to fish....I was near Annandale (not Clearwater).

Well, it looks like Jeff has come back to play grin.gif

I hope you're out catching crappies. It's that time of year and you need to keep yourself sane wink.gif You're not getting away this summer, we're going to chase down a few specs...

This is a funny topic. I was just telling Dennis last night it would be funny to start a Matt Johnson fan club. We could get all those little cuties from Winona that were googling him at the Brawl to go to all of his seminars. Kind of like a bunch of groupies. They could hold up signs saying I love Matt! Or, Marry me Matt! grin.gif Then the girls would want his autograph on "certain" areas.