• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Release Picts

Alex is a good lake...plenty of structure. There is a bit of a story with that fish. I was fishing all day trying to put a pattern together..with no luck. Finally about 5pm on Sunday I returned to a spot that I knew should hold some fish. Even though the wind had come up I tied on a buzzbait, was about the only thing I didn't throw that day. Ten casts later I land a little 35 incher..wind blew me off the spot...I motor back around...15 casts later..there she is! I have effectively established my pattern..the only problem....The girlfriend wanted to get back to the cities before it gets too late. 5:30...oh man..it can only get batter as the sun goes down!!! Of course I gave in and left....lts just say she will never live this one down. Btw...it came off a nice weedy point. If you fish alex..you know it.