• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need help Finding

dwag70

The maker of a tube jig !!!

I will try and explain it and hope to post a pic soon

Standard tube but the coloring I can not find... It has a black top with orange (pumpkin) body and clear with black specks over everything .. The legs are clear like the body.. any one use these and no where I can get more ????

Yep, that's the one. Southern Pro makes that color. Do a search on the Internet for Southern Pro Fishing Tackle and look for their line of Tri-Color Lit'l Hustlers. You'll see it there and it's called Black/Orange/Pumkinseed. It's also been one of my better plastic tube colors as well. It imitates several different water organisms and the little amount of transparency goes a long way.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

dwag....

I was over to Cabelas on Saturday and I swear they had those in stock. Culprit makes a paddletail in a very similar color.....brown/crawdad. That color has been a really decent summer-heat color for me. Following color trends and preferences is a hoot and can certainly surprise a person with how fast they change.

dwag....I found some of the tubes you are looking for....or very close to them. These do not have a black cap at the head, but appear to be identical otherwise. If you want, send me an e-mail and I can try to get some to you. Also, I am planning to hit Cabelas again tomorrow morning and will check to see if they have what I swear was the same thing in the pic. Drop me line....I'll need your addy.