• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

snowmobile track

mnwild

I dont't know if this is the correct spot to post this but I am looking for a used or new snowmobile track for a 96' Indy XLT, 121" x 15" track. Anyone selling one?? I would be interested if so.

I'll second the Haydays as well, the only problem is the traffic jam, it's going to take you more time to get in the door than it will to find a track!! You'll find any configuration you want there.

Good Luck.....

Guys,

Thanks for the advice, I have looked on hsolist and they used tracks are VERY USED. I have been told about the hay days are the place to go. I will wait, be patient and go there.

Again thanks

Hey MnWild, I see you are from CR. I was up Hy 10 yesterday.....Hy 10 Sports, (between Anoka and Elk River) has a trailer out front loaded with tracks marked free. I didnt stop but it might be worth a look, there may be some decent ones.

If you don't want to deal with the Hay Days mess, try the swap meet at the Rum River Outlaw Grass Drags in Princeton. I don't know the dates off the top of my head but if you google it I'm sure you can find the info