• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BIG Crappie, Not MN, but fun to look at anyways

lots of luck

Oldtyme, I looked at the site again and it said he was going to have this one mounted, I cannot say I blame him.

I see you are in South Bend, I grew up in Elkhart and last lived in Bristol, before going to college and moving up here 4 years ago.

I miss steelhead fishing the St. Joe bad!!!!! Central Park was my haunt. And the Mishawaka dam a little.

Yes sir. Anyone that spells Mishawaka right must be from around here laugh.gif

Last year was my first year with my own boat & first year back fishing since I was 18(32 now). Last year my motor was on the fritz(well,didn't run), so I stayed away from the river & stuck with small lakes & trolled around all year. Didn't bother me much as I caught fish. Just slowly....

I bought a nice 60hp mercury and plan on hitting the river quite a bit this year as I remember catching huge crappie & still remember where we caught them.

This was near the Twin Branch launch.

Either way. Nice to meet a local on a MN forum.. Love it here. Great people these MN'ers are.

(and they catch big fish...good to learn from people like that)