• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Monster Box

Dakota Iceman

Anyone have one of these yet? Got the new otter catalog and they look like a sweet set-up especially the LARGE one....3 5-gallon buckets enclosed? that is huge!!! plus i like the attachable gas/diesel/water tanks and the way they mount. Big money but they are the only manufacturer that i see making stuff suited to icefishing and as usual im assuming the quality is top notch with otter.

I have some. You're assumption is correct. The Otter Monster Boxes are tough. The things I like is how the whole top opens up and on the large box the depth for the 5-gallon buckets if you need. When fishing is done there's no need to unload your gear either.

And, the gas can mounting on the side will be perfect for the premixed auger gas.

Otter should be coming out with an auger carrier the bolts to the top pretty soon too.

Otter Outdoors sponsor FM to help keep it free for you readers. You can view the Otter Monster Box here

Otter Outdoors