• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

heaters

frabillfisher

Cabela's in Owatonna has had Factory reconditioned Mr.Heater/Cooker's for $25.00 in the camping section upstairs. I bought one and can not tell it is reconed. I don't know if anyone else has these but it is a heck of a deal. I think new they are about $45.00 - $50.00 well worth the $ in my opinion.

arbuck

Two years ago I used the regular tank mount sunflower heater. Last year I used the mr heater cooker/heater. Now this year I bought the Big buddy. I think the big buddy is better than the tank mount and the cooker/heater. In my Frabill XLTwin I cam put it behind me in the sled and not worry about melting the canvas. The heater/cooker is a pain because you have to keep it so far away from the canvas so it does not melt it. Also you cant put it in the sled part so it has to sit on the ice in fromt and pretty soom you have a lake in the house. I will be running the big buddy off of a 20# all winter I will let you guys know how it goes, so far it seems to put out alot of heat. I used it in the boat in October up on the Rainy.

Brian