• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heading for the Promised Land!

By this time tomorrow morning I'll be on the outskirts of Aberdeen, the start of five glorious days in pheasant heaven!! Hunt pheasant all day, drink beer, talk smart, and play cribbage half the night, then turn around and do it again the next day! I'm pumped! Life is good!!

Any reports from South Dakota? Is the corn mostly out? I'm thinking that all the corn we saw out there on the opener will make for better hunting now. Going to find out soon!!! smile.gif

Man, I wish I was going too, have fun, sounds like a great time hunten in SD. I was going to tryan make it there this year for the first time. Was in Aberdeen in September, the kids wanted to see that story land, land of oz. Picked up the hunting atlas, made a plan, and ofcourse something went wrong, so I couldn't go,(if ya all remember my post of me running my dog over, vet bills killed me).

Anyway,Hopefully next year for sure with a little luck.