• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OVS 560 blue lights??

berke99

The first time I tried my OVS 560 was under a dock on Lake Harriet in Mpls. in the late afternoon. There were several dozen sunnies under the dock and when I turned on the light, most all of them turned to look and a few of them even swam over to the camera. It didn't seem to effect them negatively at all; it actually seemed to attract them, somewhat.

The time I tried it in the dark, I only saw one perch and it seemed indifferent to the light. It swam right by the camera with it's lights on and didn't seem to notice it at all.

Oh Man!!!!! Bring on the ice!!!!! cool.gif

A buddy of mine just bought the 560. Very cool unit! We did some scouting on some local lakes so once the hard water comes we will be ready. The light didn't seem to spook the fish too much but I guess we will have to see what happens under the ice. I believe you can always turn off the light if you want. However that won't do you much good a night. Can't wait to see it in action on the ice this year.