• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Owatonna Cabela's Ice Fest

Ortlo

I've never been. Any good? Do any of the vendors wheel and deal like some of them at the ice show in St. Paul? Do they have expo's on either new product or tips for better fishing?

Thanks,

Ortlo

The Cabela's ice expo is a quite a bit different than the Regular ice Expo in St. Paul. They do have quite a few vendors, but nothing like the Expo, However, they cant budge much on price the vendors are there selling cabelas product. Often times, you do end up with a little extra off or something thrown in on the deal... But not always and not on all products. The nice thing about the Cabela's Expo is, its usually not as busy, you can have more time to talk to the vendors that are there if you have a lot of questions. You dont have to pay to get in... which is like recieving something free.

In my opinion, if you are comming from the south I would deffinatly stop and look at the cabelas Expo, ON MY WAY to the big expo as they are the same weekend.

If you do go to the Cabela's Expo stop and introduce yourself.. I will be selling Aqua-Vu and Frabil fish houses...

I usually spend enough at Owatonna that I dont make it up to St. Paul....terrible but true. On call for work that weekend this year, so I am going to have to do some tinkering to make it up there this year. It is definitely worth the stop if you are going by there anyway.

goody