• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2005 spring turkey hunters??

BRULEDRIFTER

Im a turkey hunter in training. i have never done it before and i really want to. does anyone hunt in zone 225(chisago)? how many years did it take till you drew a permit? how is the population in that area? any tips/info would be great.

thanks!

Bruledrifter:

Keep posted for the 2005 season. With all this pheasant/grouse/dove hunting going on, it can be tough to get people talking about the upcoming season. Rest assured that by mid-winter, we'll all be pulling out our hair and typing away!

As for the Chisago area, I don't know much about the population and preferencing for this area.

Joel

I haven't hunted in zone 225. But based on the DNR info you stand an 88-100% chance of being drawn if you apply for seasons E-H for 225. Then there's always the leftover drawing if you don't get drawn in the lottery.

Good Luck