• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Muskies, Inc Eastern/Southern Iowa Chap?

My Fellow Fishermen/Fisherwomen,

I was curious to know if there are any Musky fishermenfisherwomen in the state of Iowa, that would be interested in joining a new Chatper that I want to form in Eastern/Southern Iowa.

I plan on starting the Chapter over the next several months, and wanted to see if there is any interest from the southern portion of the state?

Travis

Hey Smoker Craft,

Well currently the only Chapters are around the Iowa Great Lakes. I am actually in Cedar Rapids. I would like the Chapter to encompass those of use that fish for Musky in lakes that are closer to our homes.(IE Pleasant Creek, Big Creek, Brushy Creek) Certainly we will hold Chapter Tournys on the Upper Iowa Lakes, maybe even do a "Chapter vs Chapter" Tourny with our fellow ski hunters up north??

Just want to have fun, rasie money for local communities, and learn. All are welcome: From California to New York, and all sites in between.

Travis