• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IS THIS FORUM DEAD

Where is everyone?Is this going to be worst than the ice fishing reports?Rick worked hard to get for us to use.And you all but 3 people havesaid a thing!!Ican talk fishing year round.What ever happen to all you who were going to Clear Lake?Not one darn report.Well just my 2cents on how this forum is !!SAD ICE JOHN FISH ON

IceJohn, Still here buddy! Just haven't had much to say since the last ice trip north. Went to the Miss. sunday and caught a lot of trash. Way more current than I like to work in. Might be heading to Mark Twain next, till the river decides to behave itself again.
toodles

Thanks guys.I been fishing been fishing some ponds around home.Blue Gills biting good have to sort alot.Still using ice jigs rockers hot pink.Bass are still biting hard and fast on anything that moves slow.The wind has been a pain.Thinking of putting a camper down in Bloomfield.Will be down there in April to look into cost of this. ICE JOHN FISH ON

Hey John and Herb and everybody else. I got out on sunday to the power plant. Saw a small bass and one 19" 'eye caught, I didnt get anything. Also fished bloody run, had one nice one bite, but no connection. Only fished bloody run for like half an hour. Dont think I'll get out this weekend with the weather thats coming. I sure wish there was still ice...........
Dave