• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WHERE TO CATCH A STURGEON?

DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN ALMOST BE 100% SURE THAT I'LL CATCH A SHOVELNOSE THIS COMING SUNDAY. IF ONE OF YOU KNOW A SPOT AND HAVE SUNDAY FREE MAYBE WE COULD MEET UP OR YOU COULD TELL ME THE SPECIFIC SPOT AND TECHNIQUES TO CATCH ONE. I'VE WANTED TO CATCH ONE EVER SINCE I WAS REALLY YOUNG AND I FEEL THAT NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE A SHOT AT IT. I ALMOST NEED TO BE 100% SURE I'LL GET ONE OR THE WIFE PROBALY WON'T LET ME GO. I USALLY FISH BY REDWOOD FALLS AND GRANITE (THAT STRETCH OF THE MN RIVER), BUT TO CATCH A STURGEON I'LL MAKE THE DRIVE. THANKS FOR ANY HELP....LEECH

------------------

<*))))))))><{

Your wife will not let you go unless you are a 100% sure??? So I am wondering what will happen if some tells you you can catch one a 100% sure on a certain section of the river and you come back empty handed? Do you get thrown out of the house? This post seems pretty funny!!!