• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE IN 2022

Molly Awaken

Join us January 3rd-31st

Monday -Friday at 6 AM CST online from wherever you are!

AWAKEN is a fast growing community of people ready to become creators of their own lives.

If you’re looking to join a group of likeminded people this is it!

Email [email protected] for more information or to register! 
Cost is $129 

A7BE968C-6ABE-412C-872A-F3786E093DD6.jpeg

Edited by Molly Awaken

On 12/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, Molly Awaken said:

Join us January 3rd-31st

Monday -Friday at 6 AM CST online from wherever you are!

AWAKEN is a fast growing community of people ready to become creators of their own lives.

If you’re looking to join a group of likeminded people this is it!

Email [email protected] for more information or to register! 
Cost is $99 for GreatLIFE Members and $129 for non-members.

A7BE968C-6ABE-412C-872A-F3786E093DD6.jpeg

Ok I'm confused. 

If you're already a GreatLIFE member why would you have to pay $99?  🤔

Or you're a GreatLIFE member who pays the $99 to join AWAKEN then you have a Great life?  

May be you could clarify that a bit, because it looks like non-members can just paid $129 to be a Great life member, why become an Awaken member?  😕

I apologize for the confusion. GreatLIFE is a health and fitness company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota whose mission is to enrich the lives of families and individuals through golf, fitness and healthy lifestyles. AWAKEN is a separate program within GreatLIFE that focuses on the power of your mind, beliefs and behaviors. 
Yes, I do have a Great Life and it’s getting better every day thanks to the tools and techniques I studied and applied to my own life and then created the AWAKEN program to help others do the same. 
Hope to see you on January 3rd!

Molly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.