• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flies for Tulibee

Rino

Try fishing a brace of #16 to #18 midge emergers, tied with a Duncan Loop (or other applicable) dropper knot. I've on occasion been succesful with this method in summer, when toward dusk, ciscoes come to the surface-- although, often, they do not appear to be actually feeding. Lots of the time when I've tried for these fish, I've gone away empty handed, though. Even in the midst of schools of hundreds and maybe thousands of ciscoes, which again don't necessarily appear on the surface simultaneous to insect hatches. (Sometimes, the reason-- I think-- that they jump, is to avoid predators below smile.gif).

Enjoy, and if you figure out a way to keep ciscoes alive for livebait fishing-- please let me know! smile.gif

-a friend called Toad