• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mounting an on-board charger

Basscat

I didn't have any sides of compartments that i wanted to mount mine to. So it's mounted on the floor under the splash well, back where all the OTHER stuff is. I did use spacers between the unit and floor, so air could get under it.

I also didn't have any space to mount mine so a buddy of mine built a mounting wall out of a board and mounting brackets. Hard to describe but I can take a picture of it and post it on here this weekend. It works really well. Unfortunately my onboard charge burnt out this past season. Only had it for 3 seasons.

I don't want to steal the topic but I'm in the market for a new onboard charger. The last one I got was junk. Anybody have any recommendations for a onboard charge that won't break the bank?

bassfshin24 - check to see what kind of warranty you might have on the charger that went bad. I've had two chargers go bad on me and both times the company sent me a brand new one at no cost besides shipping the old one back to them.

Both chargers were past their warranty period, but the company still sent me new ones...