• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jared_P

Eagle Claw Inline

I know it's a long shot but I am wondering if anyone has one or and extra one they would sell. I am really interested in giving this reel a try and pairing it up with a good pannie pole. I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere so I thought I would see if anyone on here would part with one. Thanks a for looking...

JP

Tried sending you a PM but it says your box is full.

Anyway I have one that's been spooled and used twice, and it's not really for me.. paid $45 for it because I could only find it as a combo. PM me back with what you're willing to pay.

Thanks for the offers but i found one...By the way, whats the deal with PM's? Can you only have 2 or what because i had two PM's and the message on top said Quota 2/2. Seems pretty week if you get 2 eamils and you in box is full. Is there somewhere to up this amount?

JP

Thanks for the offers but i found one...By the way, whats the deal with PM's? Can you only have 2 or what because i had two PM's and the message on top said Quota 2/2. Seems pretty week if you get 2 eamils and you in box is full. Is there somewhere to up this amount?

JP

Did you find one retail?