• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House with Electric RV Jacks

muskybones

Are there any fish house manufacturers that use electric rv jacks to raise/lower the house? I am looking for one that all jacks raise/lower at the same time, not one at a time. My wife doesn't want me to injure a hand or shoulder with the cranks system (hurt hand/shoulder = husband doesn't work = no new fish house). Thanks in advance for information and advice.

Bones

We own a Salem with electric jacks. They are okay. I always re-evaluate things and if I could do it over, I'd look closer at hydraulics instead. Its faster and takes no juice. The electric jacks need a generator most of the time so be sure to take that into account.

built my own last year with 5th wheel electric leveling jacks, they are rated at 7000#s and wired them to lift /lower at same time works great . i have moved the house 4=5 times in a day and not had to charge the battery's . they are not fast by any means but if im out on the ice i am in no big hurry anyway