• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TM2 IRS LOCKOUT

mrjigger

have been looking for an IRS lockout system for my polaris atv. Came across a model called the TM2 quick lockout.

Looks to be a good design. Does anybody else have this model.

What was installation like, and how has it performed with heavy loads?

I bought one through Polaris dealer I thought it was a Moose product got it home and it has TM2 on it. Anyway nice looking product fairly easy to install on 09 500 HO install took maybe 45 minutes. Took arms off went fishing the next weekend go fishing buddy brings wheel house out and asks me to pull it out I say super I get to try my IRS lockout get one arm put in and the other arm is about a 1/2" off we goofed around quite awhile tipping over jumping on wheel and can not get in, we did not want to try with just one side in so we took the arm out and hauled without major squat. I need to call TM2 and see what I am doing wrong been busy but I am going to call tomorrow. Like I said at the begining nice looking product easy install but if it does not work what good is it. I will update after I make the call and try solution.