• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Madison/Washington Crappie Tourny

Anyone have any news on these two annual events. I always used to just stop in at the bait shop in Madison Lake to get the entry forms but that's no longer an option. Anyone....???

Washington is the 1st and 2nd of May and Madison for some reason is the week after this year the 8th.

Saturday at Wash is already filled and Sunday is probably getting fairly close. You will want to get you $ in if you plan on fishing. $60.

The Madison one is usually a walk up pay the day of, or it has been in the past. $80 for this one.

I will be at both. The way this year is shaping up, should be a shallow bite and basically a race, better have a fast boat. I would rather them be a deep bite as that takes a little more work.

The washington crappie tourny is on sat. may 1 and sun. may 2 the saturday event is full as of last week they were looking for more boats for the sunday event here is the phone # from the entry form kieth 507-380-5938

Wow, the Madison Lake one is really later than they normally have had it in the past. I have always listened to the NFL Draft while fishing that one.

Thanks for the info!

Yah, I think the vote was for the start time though. Could have started later in the day I believe.

I don't like it that late although the bite will probably be a little better. To me it is more fun when not everyone and their brother brings a limit in.