• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Test and trial

GSP4ME

I know there are a few people on here that do some tests and trials. The season is on us now to get the pooches tuned up and ready. What are the plans for the upcoming season. I have a 8 month old GSP female that will be running puppy class FT this spring followed by JH and then a NAVHDA NA test in june. My 5 year old finished his FC and AFC last year so he gets to spend the summer training for the NAVHDA Invt. We do a lot at Kelly Farms if anyone is interested in coming out, just give me a shout. Have a great day

Congrats on the FC/AFC. I don't know anything about the pointer games but if there anything like the retriever games an FC/AFC is a huge deal. The retriever games have gotten to the point that if you can't send a dog south for the winter you might as well forget about being competitive during the summer. Water plays a huge part in our trials and dogs that stay up here are almost always to far behind to ever catch up. Hunt test dogs can be successful but not trial dogs..

NAVHDA NA is a great test! Fun seeing those pups stretch their legs (and noses). Remy did his two years ago...and now we're preparing for the Invitational this fall! Can't believe how fast time flies.

You'll have fun with the NA. People are relaxed. You'll get lots of tips. It's a great time.