• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Canadian Opener Dates?

eskay...i noticed you got Morson on your location. just wondering if you have a cabin up there? I grew up in the Morson area. My folks still live up there. Only get up there a few times a month. 40 mile drive for me. Mostly day trips when i do go up. Also Muskiedawg, as far as hunting date, depends on what area you hunt and what weapon is used. there is a much longer rifle season in Ontario.

Benelli,

Yeah, I've got a cabin with my brother on Stinzi Rd. It's the one that all the construction has been happening at the last year or so. We had to make a decision on whether to tear it down and rebuild due to the worsening condition or salvage what we could and fix it up. We decided to repair and add on, and we're just about done. This'll be our 11th year there, and it just gets better all the time.

Sounds good. Thanks for the eye and esox openers. I'm wondering when the waterfowl season opens so as to get time off work. As I'm sure most of you know, we are able to go to ND Game and Fish or MN DNR websites and view all sorts of information on hunting and fishing regulations and dates so I was curious if there is such a thing for Ontario?

b-dude, I will be hunting the Morson area for lightning fast little blue bills using a beat up old 12 gauge. Know the opener date for that kind of fun?

Thanks again all.

In the past few years duck opener has been Sept 10th. a little too warm for my liking. I didnt see any big flocks of bluebills til late in the season when I was deer hunting up there. I hunted MN and Ontario for ducks last fall. pretty slow here in on the MN side of the lake with a little more action on the Ontario side. Key word " little". hopefully it will be better this fall.