• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Centerville and Peltier Lakes

Tinkhamtown

Just checked out the shore fishing for Sunfish and Crappies on Centerville and Peltier Lakes about a half dozen fishermen and no one was catching any. One fisherman said he hit them last Thursday with a fish almost every cast. If won’t be long now just a couple warm sunny days and fishing should be great.

Small bay on west side of an old night club called Waterworks on Centerville. Peltier has a public fishing dock and a dam which you can fish below. Parking is easy to fined at all three places.

Good luck fishing.

Fished 1 tp 3 PM today and have 11 nice sunfish cleaned and ready for supper. Used wax worms, very small ice jig, and a weighted bobber and cast 40 to 50 yards out into the bay before I was able to catching any fish. Seen a few other fish caught with only one crappie. Fish are not in yet but it will only get better with warm weather. Had only one sunny after 45 minutes of fishing and until I changed to a weighted bobber so I could cast farther out. Good luck.

Tink