• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

EZ Loader Spare Tire, Where to Buy???

Last August I bought a new Boat / Motor/ Trailer setup. I am extremely happy with it but I figure it is now time to start collecting some of the items I should have on hand for them “Just in Case” type situations.

Specifically a spare tire, my trailer has the grayish colored rims 5 Hole with a ST175 / 80R13 tire on it.

OK, my question is where can I find this same tire / rim as a spare??

I can find tires alone, I can find Bright White Rims with tires but nothing with a gray rim.

I have called a few EZ Loader dealers but they were basically no help.

Any help and advice would be appreciated…

Thanks Guys.

I would think that a dealer would be able to order you in a galvanized (presumably - since you said grayish colored)... it might not be something they have on hand, but should be able to order.

Then have them mount up whatever tire size / style you want, or take the rim to a tire store and have them do it.

You could also check with a Karavan dealer or Shorelandr dealer... just about every major trailer manufacturer makes a galvanzied trailer & rim now.

marine_man