• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Hunting Bag

I lost a camoflage bag with various items in it such as a cd player, digital camera, speaker, dog collar controller it was either left a couple miles north of hwy 212 off hwy 25 on a gravel road or it was taken from the back of my pickup in Henry. Either way I would be willing to pay 80 bucks for the items return no questions asked. I have been young and dumb in my past and done a few things that I regret so if you want to clear your consciounce and make 80 bucks or have found anything. Please let me know.

Keep an eye out on craigs list...may show up. I would hope not though...why? do "fellow" "sportsman" pull stuff like that. It really chaps me if your stuff was indeed stolen.

Hopefully someone comes forward and returns the stuff to the rightful owner.