• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Here is a great chance to hook up with a fly in trip in Canada with a new Fishing Minneosta sponsor. Shane Adams of L & M Fly-ins is the new sponsor of the Canada forum and the Fly fishing forum. It looks like Shane offers some great options for fly-in trips.

Welcome Shane.

L&M Fly-ins

R.R. 2

Emo ON

P0W1E0

Canada

Shane Adams

807-482-1488

http://www.LMflyin.com

mailto:[email protected]

Thank you for the welcome note. We are excited to be a new FM sponsor. If anyone has any questions concerning travel to Canada or about fly in trips we offer, feel free to ask.

Hello Hammer. Im happy to hear L & M is your favorite. Tells me we are doing our job correctly. Do you remember which lake you went too on your vist with L & M? Just wondering.

We fished Otatakan. It was a few years ago. We had the bear problem. I just wish I could get my friends to go with you again. They like to switch it up every year.I have been on some bad fly-ins. We have had some bad experiences with other companies. Larry and Mary were by far the nicest people we have dealt with. I just met one of their former neighbors (Emo) at the Minneapolis Home Show recently. Small world.

Small world indeed. Who did you met from the Emo area? I do miss the Emo area during the summer since we've moved to Dryden. I know who you are now with the bear problem at Otatakan Lake, not too many times we have that come up so makes it stand out. When you can talk your friends into it, check us out again for another fly in, mabey at a differnt lake if you guys like to switch it up every year.

Spring is coming soon, if anyone is looking for a fly in fishing trip in Ontario yet this smmer, check out our web site. We are offering a few specials which are listed on our specials page, mabey one of them will apply to you.