• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rod Buidling Magazines

The only rod building magazine that is by subscription is RodMaker Magazine. It's a great source of info and ideas. On high quality paper with lots of high end photos. The Custom Rod Builder's Guild puts out their Journal but it's members only. They do sell reprints of the old Custom Rod Crafter's Journal. They are worth the cash. You'll be amazed at what's being done and how easy much of it is to do as well as how willing the folks are to share the info. Lots of books and videos out there too.

Tom is a very nice guy and always willing to help. I've talked with him a few times and email from time to time. He helped me with materials for a class I did for Big Brothers and Big Sisters. Even donated out of his own pocket. He's in NC and I'm in NY. Don't get much better than that! All the folks at the forum are great too. Very helpful and friendly, especially to newbies.