• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ring rock photos to share?

My grandparents had a lake home on White Iron in Ely. The had a place on the west shore at ring rock narrows. It would be great if someone could share a pic of the rusted ring. It also would be neat to see the same type of picture of ring rock on dead head studded bay on the way to Vermillion bay. I can't remember the bay, but it is as far east as you can go, once you head up the narrows to the Vermillion River. Thanks, Hans.

Sorry, I looked through my library but could not find one image from White Iron ring rock. I really thought I would have one. Probably one on film, but those are packed away. Plenty of other images from that chain of lakes... just not ring rock.

Trolled around that area for many hours over the summers though hooking up with nice walleye and crappie from that area.