• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS Fantasy Fishing players wrong

Fluker

Ok, they messed up the scores, then they messed them up more. I "think" they are right now, but hard to say. If they are, then it looks like the final day scores are all that matters really. Leading day 1, 2 or 3 might get you a few bonus points (maybe?) but the big thing is how you actually finish. Seems a littel different than last year, but I guess it makes sense.

Anyway, the reason for the post is that it seems like the available fisherman is wrong. Jeff Coble and Mike Baskett are still available picks, and I don't think they are fishing the Elite's unless something new has come up just recently. I also noticed some guys that didn't re qualify in the Wildcard are in there (Guy Eaker). I understand that is one of the top 10 from there doesn't choose to "play" they work there way down the list, but I think Eaker finished way down.

Another funny thing. In doing some research, I found out that Steve Daniels kids are named Madonna, Simba, Harley, Big and Buz. Now that is OUT there!