• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1997 polaris trail tuff to start

icehook

I'll be the first to tell you to get the carbs cleaned, particularly the small jet off to the side of the main jet. Most likely this will help. My next thought would be do these carbs have a little gas line coming off the bottom of the carb with a plug in the end? I've seen these rot out and leak and it could be that's draining the carb of gas when it sits for a long period and so you are starting from scratch with no fuel in the system still shouldn't take THAT many pulls though. Fuel pump could be weak too though.

If everything else is ok ,, there is 2 small bolts below the exhaust manifold. they are on the front side of the block on the bottom,,, remove those and there can be gas built up in the bottom end.. this happens alot if you trailer it with out turning off the gas.. dont drop thos bolts ,, it sucks to find them again