• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Medium Cabin: Seating

Jim W

I have a buddy who constructed a real nice bench seat, I'll forward this to him and have him help ya out! It's real slick, especially for those "Ahhhhh(yawn") moments when a little nap is required!lol

Jim W

Yaaawwwwn... Yeah, it's pretty comfy alright. I have a really good design for that exact seat in that exact sled. I put some thought into it and I think it came out very nice. I'm happy to share it, but I don't have any photos and I'm not sure how to explain it. It would probably be easiest for you to swing by (Hwy 10 & 35W), take a look and make a few measurements. Otherwise I can send you some scanned drawings ???

Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] (I've been kind out of contact with the forum lately) and let me know what you would like to do.

Stiff

Anyone have any ideas on a seating solution for the otter medium cabin? I prefer to have a seating system that runs the length of the sled rather than the width (my dog lays/sleeps in the back when I fish and I like to leave it open). I was thinking of building a bench with a folding back, probably out of cedar.

Any other ideas? Thanks for your help.