• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

18' lund alaskan sc or Crestliner 18' canadian sc

striker2160

I shopped last year for these two models and the Alumacraft Yukon. I ended up getting the Yukon. I did not want to spend so much for the Alaskan since I would have needed a bigger motot on that boat vs. the Yukon. In my opinion, the Alaskan is the nicest of the three but it aslo costs more. The Canadian did not seem to have enough storage.

My Yukon is a 2006 boat. Alumacraft changed the layout this year and it now has less storage for rods and guns but more storage for shorter stuff.

I got off subject - I liked the Alaskan more than the Canadian but I did not want to spend that much. I liked the Yukon better than the Canadian and I got a very good deal on the 2006 Yukon (under $10000 with a new 2005 Merc 50HP four stroke).

If my choice was an Alaskan vs Canadian, I liked the Alaskan more.