• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi everybody.

I am heading out to the Webster area on Thursday for the weekend and am hoping to fish Waubay. I heard that the bite has been good, but was wondering what has been triggering fish. Are people using spinners, jigs, lindy rigs, rapala's, etc.? I have never fished Waubay on open water and am looking forward to it. If anyone could give me some hints, it would be greatly appreciated. What areas should I be keying and spending my time around? I don't need GPS coordinates, but an idea of what those fish are doing this time of year. What are water temps out there? Thanks to those who respond. I will be more than happy to give a report on how we do after the weekend and give locations of where we caught fish if I get a little help. Thanks!

Avid