• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moving your rig around...

JIGGIN'

I have a tight area in which I need to put my boat into the garage which means I need to move it with a trailer dolly. This gets a bit tough to do as I have a small slope to get it up. Anyone know of an electric dolly or something that would make this easier. I don't have an ATV or a garden tractor large enough to use. IDEAS???

Use your snowblower if you have to pull it,they have more power and towing ability than you can imagine.Theres a guy on our lake that uses his to tow his fish house every winter!! shocked.gifshocked.gif

I have a set of car wheel dollies I use in the winter when I put mine up in the garage. The dollies have casters that allow you to move forward, backwards or sideways with ease. It actually rolls easier. I turn mine sideways, push it to the back of the garage and still get my two cars in. You can pick them up pretty cheap at any auto parts store.