• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Duluth Bass League 2007

Wormburner and I are currently setting things up for the 2007 Duluth Bass League. We started the league up 3 years ago and we have had a blast with it ever since. We fish lakes in the Duluth, Moose Lake, Carlton, Cloquet, and McGregor areas. We fish on Sunday mornings from around 6:00am till noon. The events are held about every 2-3 weeks and we fish a total of 8-9 events. The league is based on fun with no money pay out. There will be a small entry fee this year ($20?) to go towards end of the year trophies and BBQ. The is an optional big fish pot each event also. We started this league up to make all of us area bass fisherman better at what we do. The league forces you to fish water and conditions you may not normally fish.

We have a very fun group of guys and I hope we can have another fun year on the water. We currently have 3 or 4 spots open for teams. If anyone is interested or would like more info let me know and I can send you some info.

Thanks,

Granny