• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable Fish Houses - Rogers MN

montanagriz

Picked up a Fish Trap Yukon at the Rogers Cabela's on Friday (12/29) on sale for $365. It was originally priced at $500 and when I looked last week it was marked down to $429. They were all sold out, so I put one on order. They got a new shipment in on Friday, so when I went to pick it up, I was pleasantly surprised to find out all their fish houses were an additional 15% off (not sure if that deal is still going on, but worth checking). Anyway, I was very happy with the purchase, heck of a deal!

Additional 15%? I just bought one last monday , 26th, when the sale started and paid $425. Are you sure someone didn't just mess up the sale at the register? If not, I wonder what there policy on refunding money if the item goes on sale within a few days? Menards will refund you money if the item goes on sale within a month (or something like that).

bring in the receipt and ask. I did that with a boat cover I bought at reg. price, then the next week they had a club card event. they gave me the extra $50 bucks or whatever it was off.

I just called them and they were able to do it over the phone. The Yukon's are still $365. Not sure if any are in stock.

Montanagriz, thanks for the heads up on the sale price. You saved me over $60. If I would have applied for a Cabelas card I could have saved even more.

Bro - glad to hear you were able to get the sale price! When I put my house on order last week the employee helping me said they sold over 150 Yukons the week before Christmas when they dropped the price from $500 to $425. $365 is an incredible deal for that house in my opinion. I actually only ended up paying $290 for it after I used a gift card and my Cabela's Club points.

I would highly recommend getting a Cabela's Visa. The promotions they run for cardholders has saved me around $400 bucks this year. Not a great interest rate on the card, but I only use it at Cabela's and never carry a balance.

Enjoy your house, I can't wait to get mine out on the ice!