• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DANG !!

MN Mike

I'll chime in with everyone else that has been disappointed by this season lack of snow, I had high hopes a of great season....... we'll maybe next year. Had the sled out around the lake this past weekend and really had to hunt for something to lube the hifax, don't know that I have ever seen it this bad before.

If there is anything to be encouraged about this year, the mountains are getting hit hard with snow, got to like this quote from the Montana Avalanche report guys this morning.

Acting as a geographic catchers mitt the mountains outside Cooke City are grabbing a huge amount of moisture.

Who's all planning trips? We are outta here the 7th of Feb !! Can't wait.....

Mike

Mike the only reason I'd like some snow is to cover the ground so our drain fields don't freeze when it gets to -50 sometime this winter.

Finally sold Les's race sled on a Saturday to a guy north of Winnipeg. He said he's going to race it. The following Monday Neil Bursheim called and inquired about it and had to tell him he was 2 days too late. Would have been nice to keep it local.

It can quit raining and making the roads icy tho.

Spo's Caleb is chomping at the bit to go sledding also.

Well back to the old grind grin.gif