• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moose Accessories

hill7410

I was looking at getting a plow from moose, i also saw that they have a lot of options and other equipment to offer, what moose products do you have and do you like them?? Other brands too.

I purchased the Moose plow (50 inch) with the elctric warn lift. The plow is great, seems well built. The winch works just fine, except the cable is pretty light duty. I will be replacing mine this fall (winch cable). I still am happy with my purchase and would buy another one.

We installed alot of Moose plows with either the regular manual lift, e-z lift, or the electric/winch lifts. Seem like very well made stuff. I personally think their plows & hardware seem a bit heavier duty than the Cycle Country stuff that I've had experience with.