• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey sportfishin

Saw557

Just wondering how that ugly dog is doing. I tried to register for the June NA test but it was full.Got reistered for the one in Aug. instead. Was wondering if you're going to the "Mock" test the end of April. Shoot me an e-mail if you feel like it

dswass "at" 2Z.net

Scott

Saw557,

Yeah I had a hard time getting in to the NA test's also.They had us for May but found out they were full so they moved me to the June NA. Would have liked the Aug test but my dog would be 14 days to old.

My ugly dog is doing great. I've got him started on Force Breaking after one week he is moving well without dropping his holds. He's holding dummies,dummies with wings attached,blocks of wood,rubber bumpers,& thursday will be introducing frozen Quail to hold.

I will be at the Mock test to probably help-out with planting birds & stuff. Haven't decided whether I will run "Rudy that day? Most likely will.

We just started our thur. night training with NAVHDA & it rained like mad the first night. So I didn't get him on birds because the quail weren't flying and we don't want to screw with him catching the birds yet. So the mock test will be deterimined how he is doing in training. We need to firm up his points a little better & I think we will be good to go, but that is just getting him on birds & more birds.

You going to the Mock Test?

Later,

Chris

Chris,

Yeah I am going to try and make the mock test along with another guy who has a femal from the same litter as me. I am really not making any bets he just doesn't seem to have "IT" I don't know maybe I am expecting to much to early. I have him about 75% force broke. I've only seen a couple solid points most of the time he is just dicking off. I actually got into the NA test in June they opened up more spots. I have him registered for the test in Aug. as well I guess we'll see.

Scott dswass "at" 2z.net