• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weims

D_BOONE

I have a 2 year old female and my brother has a 1 1/2 year old male. It doesn't seem like a lot of guys here own Weimaraners. I love mine, I bought her as a started dog and can not believe how well she works in the woods and fields. Around the house she gets to be a handfull with all the energy she has but that is to be expected, if you want a dog that acts like a lab buy a lab. I also could not believe how much of a 1 owner dog she is, when we are out walking down a trail and I let my dad go in front she comes right back to my side until I move to the front and then she starts working again.

Thanks for the info guys. Like I said I grew up with a weim and my parents still have him and what a great dog. He is probably one of the smartest dogs I have hunted behind. As far as his energy he is actually preety laid back, the only thing is he has to follow you around all the time. Hes pretty nosy! smile.gif