• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

navionics chip for s.d.?

Welcome Back to SD-

I think it really depends on the lake or river. I've seen the depth contours that are exact on some of the older established lakes such as Madison and Poinsett. However, you may have trouble with some of the newer lakes such as Bitter, Thompson, etc. Half the time it looks like you are fishing on land. This may have change if Navionics updated their chips in the last year.

I believe the river is fairly accurate except that many times there is land where the map says water. This is due to the extremely low water levels.

I am going to need a guide service when i get back so you better be ready jr. Make sure you have all your honey holes on your gps because i will be more than happy to help you fish them.. lol. later. thanks for the replys fellas.