• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's welcome a new Sponsor - Fish-N-Chum!!

I had similar comments upon seeing this product. But, I now keep an open mind because I cannot tell you how many times I have held these stereotypes/judgements before, and I would have missed out. Mainly lures, my goodness, I look at a lure and always say "you gotta be kidding me" and the lure later turns out to a favorite.

I saw the Fish N Chum and I kept an open mind on it's uses. The first thing that popped in my mind was Lake of the Woods with my friends on an annual trip in a sleeper house. Last year we learned that if you were not jigging, sometimes aggressively, you were not going to catch diddly. We were jigging 2 rods at the same time, sometimes with only one hand. That was some work and after awhile my arms got tired. Wait til this year when my friends see this. I have at least one hand always free to hold a beverage without worries. grin.gif

River fishing for cats would be sweet!! No more ramming rods into the mud banks. Just sit back in a chair and do whatever with the rod right on you.

I'll have to report more uses after I get this unit. smirk.gif

That paints a funny picture in my head.

A good old boy asleep on the bank of the river with a beer spilling on to his dirty t-tshirt.The line goes tight...TWANK!!, Off goes Bubba into the river with his pole still attached to his leg!

I can say this...The Fish-n-Chum would be way better than a string tied to your toe! grin.gif