• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help on mock scrapes

half2fish

Can anyone help me? I have a good spot for my trail camra and i know the deer use the spot pretty often but i have NO clue on how to make a scrape. What do you use to scrape the ground? do you put doe scent in it? any tips would be helpful. thanks everyone.

half2, firtst i use rubber gloves then take a stick and make your scrape. i do about a 2 ft diameter scrape. make sure u put it under a hanging branch that deer can rub theyre heads on. then apply your urine. ive tried them all. best luck ive had is mixing buck urines and some doe urine. most important is to try and not contaminate the area with your prescense. rubber gloves boots and scent eliminater. even take the stick u used and discard it far away from where u hunt. gl hope this helped