• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Carb Screw setting?

Dennis Steele

Dennis you may need to buy a Uni-syn air flow meter or an equivalent manometer. But according to the Polaris service manual take the pilot air screw in til it seats LIGHTLY then back it out 1.0 turns and then it should be good if not play with it a bit. If that does nothing then let me know cause there are more options to your problem..

Glad I could help and yes you are right I have three new sleds that I just bought and can only sit on them...lol I do not know what I am going to do now with 4 sleds but if I buy 3 more I can ride a different one everyday of the week..If it will just snow... But again I am glad I could help you out...

Dennis, I didn't know U liked sledding? My wife and I sled all winter, she has a Indy Classic Touring and I have a Grand Touring and a 503R for hunting. We have about 5 to 6" of snow so far and are a few keeners out there trying to tear their suspensions off. The Red has a small skim of ice so may and I mean may be on the ice in a couple of wks looking for the greenbacks. If you come up next summer for the kitties let me know as soon as U can so I can make sure I have time off and I can let U know a few more areas to try and we can talk about sleds as well.