• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have the following items for sale:Dave Genz Fish Trap 2 with removable backrest seat,Coleman Backrest quick attach,and rodholders.$175.00-Three Humphrey Propane light fixtures,like new condition $25.00 each.60" ATV Plow off a 2003 Yamaha Grizzly with mounting plate.Plow and plate were in a fire and need a little paint and the plow would need springs.Other than that they were only used last winter.$100 or B/O My Email is [email protected] and my phone # is (320)679-3802 Ask for John.

Sorry,I'am not a computer whiz and have no idea how to put pics on the comp.The fish trap is in good condition other than a 6" tear in the left front bottom which would be an easy fix.Other than that there is no more holes.