• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

El Salto lake,Mexico...anyone been there

priorbass

I couldnt believe when i saw your post on El salto. I did a study abroad last year down in mazatlan mexico. A buddy and i took a trip to el salto and the fishing was unbelievable. I have never caught so many bass and huge ones at that. 5 to 10 pounders common, unreal fishing. It is such a beautiful lake tucked in the mountains. I dont know of any guides. We just found a local guy who lived near the lake and he took us fishing all day long for 30 bucks. Quite a steal. Then also provided us a place to stay for the night. I would really recomend going there if you have a chance. ONe of my best fishing experiences ever. TC

Priorbass.....There is plenty of info on the net, I've done a little research on going to Lake Backarac(sp) It is a very spendy venture going thru a lodge, $1,300 is just a start for 3 days fishing but that does include all of your drinks,food and lodging, and does not include airfare.

HI IOWA...BEEN LOOKING ON NET...SO FAR IT LOOKS TO BE ABOUT $1300 TO $1500 AND YOU BUY AIRFARE...SOME SUPPLY TAVKLE AND RODS AND SOME YOU BRING IT ALL...THEY GIVE YOU LIST AS TO WHAT IS BEST BITE AND RODS...IN THAT PRICE THEY DO PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU BACK TO MAZITLAN...AIRFARE PRICES THERE ARE PRETTY GOOD RITE NOW...ABOUT $299...SO IN ALL $1800 BUCKS...NOW SHOULD I GO