• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spinach & Macey

Spinach - where you been hiding? Bet you did'nt think St. Louis could make it to the Big Show especially after Jeff Kent cranked that baseball into your backyard the night of the fifth game to make the series 3-2 in favor of Houston. Hey...how did the hunt go up in Princeton last week? Bet you guys shot 35 of 40 birds...with Macey picking-up at least a dozen of the kills? I attached a shot of you and Macey...thought you would like it. Hope it works this time. Take care and keep in touch!

PatMacey2.jpg

I feel like I've been grounded since last weekend, Work and home, pick up kids, feed kids, take daughter to Karate 3x a week and go to bed. I finally got my yard raked today so i can cut it for the last time this Sunday. smile.gif Saturday I have a wedding to go to, so no hunting this weekend. mad.gif

Next week is looking good. I'll try and show you how to post pics this weekend.

I had some trouble getting Avatars to work. I used windows paint to down sixe below 100X100. Then make sure it is saved as JPEG or GIF. Thats where I had trouble. I have XP on 2 computers settings must be different. One would only save as BMP and that wont work. The other allowed me to save as JPEG. Hope this helps. If not you can Email me a pic I will set it up and give you the link to paste in the avatars box.

Here's agood one for a guy named WILDWILLIE

Thanks for the tips...I will try it again...I have been trying .jpg at the end of the image I want to use, I will try to export as a .gif to see if it makes a difference. Which file address do use to cut and past into the avator window from image shack...I know we are suppose to use the %7Boption%7D for pictures...but I think I read somewhere that you are to use a different address for the avator.