• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well I ended up hunting in Brown county of all places. We got into one area that seemed to have a high concentration of birds. I talked to a local guy who said there were birds all over and he pointed me in the direction of some good public land. We walked it but got nothing up. It was my dog Luci and i and my girlfriend walked along with me. She didn't have a gun and we weren't too serious. A lot of sign and heard a few roosters cackling but didn't see antything in th WMA. Luci seemed pretty birdy but nothing there. We did manage to run into 3 Roosters and 3 hens in the area (not WMA). Didn't get a shot. I think next time out i'll hit the farm in the Kimball area. Relative has about 500+ around there..anyone been in that area??