• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HAS ANYONE BEEN OUT

I've seen quite a few platform-rigged boats on the roads in Wright County (Annandale area) the past several days. Cedar, Clearwater, Sugar -- all hold hog carp. The small stream connecting Cedar to Clearwater should have carp by now -- or very soon.

hey thanks guys for the info i am going to be bowfishing this weekend if we get some sun but i dont know we might be getting the walleyes on mille lacs lake all weekend long
talk later guys

I've been around in Mn and WI fishing rough between Steelhead and turkeys, and doing quite well. The late spring pushed spawning runs back a bit, meaning also that they will be shorter. Silver and golden redhorse are spawning pretty heavily now in our cleaner rivers, and shorthead redhorse are still to be found. We ran into a few quillback and river carpsuckers also, quite early for them to be running. Carp should be getting around to pre-spawn in the lakes, but I haven't been to a lake as of yet. Tight lines!

------------------
~goblin
roughfish.com

shot one on mille lacs lake this
weekend. trying to get away from the WIND
did anyone go and fish carp this weekend?

thanks mike